Latest news

Caster Shirt – Deer


Caster Shirt – Deer


SKU: N/A Categories: ,

Product Description

In order to support the efforts of our cast and crew, EVL Network and it’s casters have designed and created shirts inspired by each caster’s own personality and identity. 65% of the proceeds will go directly to each caster every time they cast a match or event on the evlTV network. The remaining 35% is invested back into our broadcast production as we move forward. This initiative helps offset and reward their efforts with this awesome earning potential. Plus, you get a really cool shirt!

“Hello! If you pick up this shirt then you’re really cool and thank you for supporting me. There are no better shirts on the market with deer standing on top of oranges, so if you don’t buy this you’re really missing out.” – Deer

Delivered in 3 – 5 Business Days

Additional Information

Weight 8 oz

S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL


Plum, Black


There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Caster Shirt – Deer”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *